Everyone can benefit from IPL and winter is the perfect time for skin maintenance or blasting sun damage.
Have your face and neck treated over three sessions for only $1050.
The realm of cosmetic medicine is one that is constantly changing and it’s important to keep abreast of trends, techniques, and safety procedures from all over the globe. We consistently strive to further our expertise in this space, here are just some of the trainings attended recently by the team:
- FACE, the UK’s premier medical aesthetic conference in London
- International Cosmetic Medicine Trainers Event, Verona, Italy
- 2019 Non-Surgical Symposium in Sydney, the largest in Australasia
- Dr Kate Goldie Symposium visiting lecturer and aesthetic physician from London
- Lip Masterclass with internationally renowned Julie Horne from Oslo, Norway
To keep up with the Drs latest findings from the International Conferences make sure you follow us on Instagram
With overdone lips finally a thing of the past don’t forget filler doesn’t have to be about creating volume, sometimes hydration is all that’s needed, if you have cracked lined lips come in and see the team.
I’m a big Dermapen fan I’ve noticed such a difference in my skin texture since I started having treatments.
Environ’s Enhanced A, C & E Oil for the body. Vitamin A is proven to reduce the incidence of non-melanoma skin cancers and here in New Zealand where we are particularly at risk for over exposure and sun damage it’s important to look after your body as well as your face. I’ve even persuaded my husband to use it on his arms and legs!